The days events, an overview:
1. Tom tweets about not being able to keep up with the fan mail, he tweets a link for a company that sells his autograph.
2. All kinds of selfish, entitlement hell breaks out on twitter and tumblr. People accuse him of trying to make a profit, people accuse him of selling out, people threaten to leave the fandom. It starts to reek of Hiddlesgate. The hate rising between the fans is as hot as the heat outside of my window, and someone is about to get burned.
3. Tom tweets that he’s willing to sign what people send him and here is the address (and address by the way that has always been available). He is a true gentleman, even when people are being assholes to him.
4. The people who accused him before now feel really stupid as they should. Turn in your Hiddlestoner card, now.
5. Someone blogs that Hardy is the new “Tom” on tumblr and he’s replacing Hiddleston as a tumblr’s obsession. Thank god, maybe after three months this fandom will get back to effin’ normal. Let Tom Hardy deal with it.
Dates that stand out in Hiddles fandom history:
That’s three. What’s next?
I need to die now.